The White Rock Inn, Underriver, Sevenoaks. 26th and 27th July 2014.
Now in its 4 year, this event has drawn hundreds of people to the pub and this year will be no exception! 15 local acts will be performing live music over the weekend, and there will be face painting, garden games; and this year a sponsored dog walk raising money for Guide Dogs for the Blind.
The White Rock Inn decided that this year they would like to give back, and with it being located in the idyllic location of Underriver, they have teamed up with Dogs Unite making everyone’s dog a hero for the day to raise money for charity. There will be a dog walk taking place through Romshed farm, which local business WAGS is sponsoring, so it really is an event that brings everyone in the community together.
Saturday 26 July:
- Live music from 12.30-9pm, original tracks and acoustic covers
- Free garden games for the kids
- Sponsored dog walk from 1pm
- Taste sensation with a variety of local beers, ciders and ales
Sunday 27 July:
- Free garden games for kids
- Live music from 12:30-5pm