Kent 2020 Vision LIVE is the largest business-to-business exhibition in the South East, bringing together 300 exhibitors and nearly 4,000 visitors each year. The event has become a key date in the Kent business calendar, building mutually profitable relationships between customers and local suppliers.
Over the course of just one time-effective day, Kent 2020 Vision LIVE 2012 provides:
- Free keynotes, seminars and workshops on key business challenges
- Practical advice on surviving the toughest trading conditions in decades
- Expert insights on how to innovate and thrive despite the downturn
- Fresh thinking on preparing for growth as soon as the recovery begins
- High-value networking opportunities throughout the day
- Exclusive access to senior executives from various government agencies
- Over 300 exhibitors offering a diverse range of products and services
- Convenient and comfortable surroundings at the Kent Event Centre in Detling
With business confidence starting to return, there are a number of important steps you should now be taking to prepare for growth as the upturn gathers momentum.
Businesses that have strong brands, robust processes and key skills in place are the ones that will benefit most from the economic recovery: racing ahead of their competition, building revenues and quickly returning to high levels of profitability.
Join us on Thursday 19th April 2012 to make sure you’re one of them!