16 – 17 August 2014 at Hop Farm Family Park, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6PY.
An all day spectacular of adrenalin fuelled entertainment to keep all the family busy. Whether you’re a fan of monster trucks, motorbikes, drifting or the more urban sports of BMX and parkour, the Extreme Torque Show is the place to be. With performances staggered and repeated throughout the day appearing in various arenas, you will not miss one bit of the action.
Firstly check out the Monster Arena where trucks Extreme and Lil’ Devil compete to prove they’re the best car crushing monsters in Europe. 2013 was a very busy year for these monsters. Performing at over 150 shows during the summer meant they were in need of some long overdue TLC. The Extreme workshop has been busy over the winter months to make sure the trucks are ready to keep up with the gruelling workout the drivers are going to put them through. Both still pulling 1500 horsepower and car-crushing to the max, these machines are primed and ready for monster action.
Next up is the Bike Arena, where the street bike gang love to showcase their skills performing all manner of stunts including wheelies, burnouts and stoppies. Don’t forget the Extreme FMX lads who can’t wait to tear it up with their death defying stunts including the can can, cliffhanger, lazy boy, kiss of death, nac nac, superman and everyone’s favourite the backflip.
The BMX Arena hosts the street vibes of BMX and parkour. Prepare to be astounded as Extreme BMX team out perform each other with bunny hops, barspins, 360s, tailwhips, flairs and of course the backflip. The fantastic concept of parkour showcases with its’ feet running. Watch in awe as these guys propel themselves from platform to platform with ease, finding the quickest route to get from A to B regardless of any obstacles in their way: a unique sport very much integrated in the urban lifestyle.
Running continuously through the day will be the Extreme Drift Series. Judge based on line, angle, speed and show factor, drifting is an exciting competition, demonstrating the skills and agility of the drivers and their cars with an outright winner at the end of the second day. There will be countless opportunities to meet the stuntmen and check out the pit areas with performers and vehicles throughout the day.
Throw some good food, market stalls and fun fair rides into the mix and you’ll be kept busy from 10am – 5pm. Just make sure you bring plenty of enthusiastic energy with you to keep you going through the day. Make sure you book in advance to guarantee your place and get your free brochure!
Extreme Torque Show 2014 general information
- Information line: 0203 3756506 (10am – 5pm)
- Ticket hotline: 0844 844 0444 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Gates open at 9am, arena acts commence from 10am
- Discounted advance tickets available up to 12pm the day before the event
- Gate tickets available on the day on site from 9am
- All standing arena – no seats
- Disabled viewing area available
- Show content may be changed or altered depending on weather and ground conditions
- Advance tickets (receive a free brochure valued at £5 per booking)
- Adults £15 child/concession £7 (child age 3-15 inclusive/disabled/OAP)
- Gate tickets (on the day):
- Adults £18 child/concession £8 (child age 3-15 inclusive/disabled/OAP)
- **adult discounted tickets are valid for customers in possession of a half price discount voucher only. This voucher must be presented when picking up your discounted ticket at the box office on show day. Failure to do so will result in an adult ticket being purchased in full.
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 16 and over.
- Concession tickets are valid for children (age 3 – 15 inclusive), oaps, disabled and companions/carers of disabled customers.
- Under 3s can attend the event for free