A brief history: Local independent estate agents with offices in Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough, Southborough, Tonbridge and Heathfield Wood & Pilcher have been established since 1981.
Why choose Wood & Pilcher?
One of the founders, John Pilcher, is still a consultant with the company despite his retirement in January 2011, and has been involved in development land throughout his career. With this knowledge and expertise, Wood & Pilcher have become widely recognised within this particular area of the industry. Simon Ellis, one of the firm’s Managing Directors, now heads up the dedicated Land and New Homes Department acting for many local property developers, multinational builders, local and county councils, as well as private individuals.
Who did they represent at the Times New Homes Portfolio show?
Wood & Pilcher had a number of developers under their umbrella at the exhibition. They included Millwood Designer Homes, Cubed Homes and Jones Homes all of whom have developments within Kent and Sussex. Properties currently available include a 5 bedroom detached house in Crowborough at £1,295,000, a 4 bedroom detached house in Tunbridge Wells at £650,000, 2 x 4 bedroom detached houses in Southborough at £550,000 each. They also have some new properties coming to the market shortly in Hawkhurst and Forest Row.
- Wood & Pilcher offer a wide variety of choice when it comes to new builds
- They are local and have extensive knowledge of the area and regional market
- Millwood Designer Homes recreate the look and feel of local architectural styles such as the Wealden Hall House
- At the heart of Cubed Homes is a dedication to sustainable design and a greener way of living
- Jones Homes have been trading since 1959 and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Wood & Pilcher is open from 8.30am – 6pm and is based at 23, High Street, Tunbridge Wells. To book an appointment call 01892 511 211