Confidential is where we bring you the best of the local gossip and rumours.
WHICH TEACHER OF ENGLISH WAS TAUGHT A LESSON? That would be the one who, on a night out in Tunbridge Wells with friends, went into a club and dumped her coat too close to a lighted candle on a table. The coat caught fire, friends beat out the flames, she didn’t bat an eyelid (tired and emotional) and later wore it home totally oblivious of the drama.. And the lesson? Don’t drink unless you’re wearing a coat made from flame resistant material.
WHY IS THIS HIGH PROFILE LOCAL RUGBY CLUB IN TROUBLE? Because of the performance of one of the pack once the final whistle’s blown. He’s become a wee bit too friendly with the wife of another player and the whole mess is about to kick off. That should make for some interesting rucks!